Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why isn't the icon for antispyware on my toolbar, it is on the desktop.?

I downloaded the yahoo antispyware in IE, but my toolbar didn't change. I checked and I see the icon on my desktop, nothing in the documents or program files with antispyware. I do see it in control panel under add/remove programs. Should I uninstall and reinstall again in order for my toolbar to change or does it really matter as long as it is on desktop, will it really perform. The test came up blank, meaning showing no problems. But, yet my brower changes and I shut down, so I know there is some kind of problem that antispy isn't detecting. I've tried AVG, Superbot, they detect once and clean it up, but then they don't clean anymore and someone keeps getting through them changing my browser.



Why isn't the icon for antispyware on my toolbar, it is on the desktop.?passions soap opera



You missed the correct catagory. There are many catagories. Always put your question in the suitable catagory.



This catagory is about "Yahoo! Answer" service. Not about general questions and answers.



--- LeeeN



Why isn't the icon for antispyware on my toolbar, it is on the desktop.?mr messed up opera theater



Try clicking the arrow on the toolbar that gives you more programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd