Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you ever get the feeling that Kevin Nealon is one of the least talented people in the world?

(I know he's not, but sometimes I get this feeling when watching him perform on SNL news and on talk shows)



Do you ever get the feeling that Kevin Nealon is one of the least talented people in the world?extension



I don't think he's nontalented, I think he just chose to have a career that is not so much in the spotlight.



Do you ever get the feeling that Kevin Nealon is one of the least talented people in the world?movie theater opera theater



often
no
you mean Chevey Chase Jr. lol.
No - Norm MacDonald has never made me laugh.
naw that;s easy who really is from the snl casts:



Adam Sandler



the late great Gilda Radner



Rob Schneider



Dennis Miller



the late great John Belushi



any of them are more talented then Kevin Nealon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd