Thursday, December 10, 2009

How good is your performance?

In the bedroom?...i have spoken to many friends who feel that they do not live up to the expectations of what thier partners want....my question to the guys is what if you had a woman who was clueless of her sexual performance in the bedroom would you stay with her and teach her, and show her the way, or would you leave her for someone who was a lot more aware of her sexuality, and confindent in herself, because i do believe that a lack of knowing how to engage in sex and perform has a lot to do with being shy, and less confident about how to act also....so what would you guys do if your woman couldn't perform in the bedroom?....we always here stories about men who cannot perform in the bedroom, i know what i would do if my man couldn't perform, i would have to find someone else, but we are both very compatible thank heavens......so what would you do seriously?



How good is your performance?dream theater



The difference is age ,Being into your partner,Making love to there mind not the body it will follow. In the end old age %26amp; treachery will out whit youth %26amp; vigor. If a guy cares about who he is with he will do his best to help her where other have failed . That goes both ways it's not who is best it's how great WE can be.Just my thought



Hope this helps.



How good is your performance?performing arts opera theater



good
u must be joking?



////////////////////////
Excellent



I'm not a log and I am very vocal....Plus I believe in giving and receiving....
ever heard of talking about it?
If I loved or if I felt like I could love you then I would stay with you and teach you how to get thte job done. Remember practice makes perfect.
I would definitely teach you. I'm very experienced in the bedroom. It's like breaking in a new baseball glove, over time it's a perfect fit. Let's talk more on my e-mail spifi71@yahoo.com
it depends on the girl. i would have to like her alot to stay with her. if you are bad in bed, just be very open to trying new things and eventually you will find something amazing and have fun in the process
well, me and my husband have had many talks about sex. for our relationship to continue to be healthy and strong, communication is the key. would i have left him if he couldn't preform? hell no! i love him and would work to help him help me; ) if you truely love someone, you make it work. and anyways, how would someone expect a perfect preformance in the bedroom without a little coaching?
This is a true story. I had a girlfriend in college who married straight out of high school to her sweetheart (small town midwest), and she was going through a divorce at the ripe old age of 22 when we met. Her husband was clueless, so being a virgin, so was she. The first time was almost wierd because her was this "experienced" married woman who did not know what to do other than lay there. And she was smoking hot! Well, after a few months of determined education, she was ready to graduate. That was hot. Teaching her EVERYTHING and her being a very obliging and willing student. Wow! Kinda hot in here just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd