Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get more YouTube hits?

How can I get a lot of hits to my 1st ever YouTube video? It's based on Geirge Michael, I saw him perform 2 weeks ago. How do people get Honors?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXosLAsSf...



Based on him singing Last Christmas as a surprise during 2 of his London concerts recently. I went to all 5 of his London shows. I have never made a video before, this is my 1st try, and first ever YouTube posting. I used Windows Movie Maker.



I used photos of him performing the song plus pics of us crazy fans at an aftershow fan meeting, dancing in a circle to Last Christmas and having a great time! But I'd like feedback from people before I go and make a second one. How can I improve? I don't have access to real video-taping equipment yet so for now these slideshows is the best I can do.



Thanks for any feedback. And if there are any Wham! or GM lovers watching this then enjoy!



How do I get more YouTube hits?



to get more hits you need tags that are popular searchs. Take out the "LadyMisty" tag because if someone types that then it will show all the videos you have and take out "last" becuase that will bring up a million videos with "Last" in the title. And anything thats in the title doesnt need to be in the tags because they are included in the search. If you are really desparate then put in tags that have absolutely nothing to do with the video yet many people will search for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd