Saturday, December 5, 2009

I saw in the tabloids today that Loretta Lynn was dying, is there any truth to this?

I just saw her less then a year ago in CT and she put on a wonderful show, in fact she didn't want to leave but Randy Travis was to perform after her so she had to.



I saw in the tabloids today that Loretta Lynn was dying, is there any truth to this?chinese theater



The tabloids are not newspapers.



If you believe what you read in them, you must believe that Hilary Clinton had Bigfoot's love-child (although some people who look at Chelsea really close ---)



I saw in the tabloids today that Loretta Lynn was dying, is there any truth to this?opera mini opera theater



I saw that article but I didn't read it. She is suppose to come to my home town in October.I haven't heard that her concert has been canceled.
I saw her show at the Opry last Saturday night and she looked beautiful as always and was dressed in a gorgeous red ballgown. She did not look ill but does look depressed. Her voice is as strong or stronger than ever. She is beautiful.
she may getting older. but her voice and beauty shines on.



The lady is a trooper. I saw her in Townsend Tennessee at a festival last year and she stole the show...... she can belt it out still.I hope that grand lady is fine.



I havnt heard that check her fanclub site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd