Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need a good costume for ME, not my horse...?

Alright, so there's twilight speed shows going on at the fairgrounds near my house and the second to last show, (four days before halloween) is also a costume contest. The costume is "for rider only. Must be worn ofr duration of show. Must not interfere w. ability to contorl horse OR the ability of another to perform" so it can't spook other horses, even though my horse won't spook at it. i need something GOOD. Any suggestions?



I need a good costume for ME, not my horse...?amc theater



besides the obvious Cowboy/cowgirl, Would do a tribute to our troops and dress as a soldier in the 10th cal or go as custer himself. If that is not tour thing then I would suggest lady Godiva...lol good luck and I hope you win....



I need a good costume for ME, not my horse...?concerts opera theater



robin hood? a knight? one of those kkk guys that rode horses to rallies?



just be some historical figure like a spanish conquistidor or catherine the great (who was apparently impaled when she tried to have sex with her horse).



i know some of these are crass, but they're original
you should defenataily be a strong knight

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd