Thursday, December 10, 2009

Requirements to marry people in Arizona?

Two years ago I got ordained on the internet to perform wedding ceremonies for fun. A friend of a friend found out and would like me to marry her and her long term boyfriend. Does anyone know what steps that I need to take to make this happen? I know that the couple applies for a license and then I perform the cermony, sign it and then I send it to the county clerk but, is there more involved? Has anyone performed one or had one done in this fashion? Do I need to provided any information or credentials to the county to show that I can marry them? Please help with any useful information.



Requirements to marry people in Arizona?soap opera



YOu need to become an accredited celebrant. Check with the county clerk's office or the Secretary of state webpage for specific requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd