Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which place is the best for an aspiring singer/dancer/songwriter - London, NY, LA?

I am 10 and have wanted to be a singer/dancer/songwriter since I was 5. I did dance classes from the age of 4. I also have a vocal coach. My teachers and people who have seen me perform tell me I'm good. I was successful in a major musical a few yrs ago but my parents did not allow me to perform as they believed I was too young. I don't agree with the American Idol format. So please people don't suggest that show. I would be so happy if you could give your opinions on which place is the best for a singer/dancer/songwriter to pursue a career - London, New York or Los Angeles.



Which place is the best for an aspiring singer/dancer/songwriter - London, NY, LA?opera ticket



I would not suggest ANY of those places for quite a while. Fact is, your teachers and family members are not good judges of whether you have a future in performance. You need to take a long time to make sure you are perfect--not just "good enough," but perfect. Because agents and producers are busy people, and if you fall on your face in front of them one time, they can't spare a second chance. So take all the time you need, and a little more just to be sure, so you are PERFECT the first time they see you.



Which place is the best for an aspiring singer/dancer/songwriter - London, NY, LA?pacific theater opera theater



NEW YORK
http://www.Myspace.com/Artist sign up
New York, then you too can wait tables between auditions with the rest of the hopefuls

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd