Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are my chances of getting into these universities...?

I am going to be a senior at my high school this year



I've chose Theater/Business or Advertising as my double-major plan



Want to get in UCLA, USC, NYU, or Berk... any other good theater/academic schools with a pretty prestigious name?



GPA: so far 4.05 average.. but I'm determined to work hard this year and get it up to at least a 4.12



SAT: still working on it.. but so far a 1860.



EC: -Theater (Been in a Shakespeare conservatory at MiraCosta Community College (Actors Academy), done many shows, done voice and diction work, taken voice lessons, feels as if acting is an absolute passion)



-ASB for 1 year at high school as the head of publicity



-Student of the year of 8th grade class



-Pageantry



-Drama Club Web Master 06-07, VP 07-08



-in the Internation Thespian Society (ITS)Troupe 3479



Community Service:-Worked at the Christmas Charity Bureau



-Work at local elementary schools performing poetry/Dr. Seuss reads



-Performs school plays for elem schools



What are my chances of getting into these universities...?opera cd



I would say your chances are very good. Strong GPA, strong test scores, extensive extra-curricular activity; I'd say you might even have what it takes to get into a school like Yale or Columbia if you really wanted. Just work hard on your apps for the schools that you want to go to and you should have no problem achieving your goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd