Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am planning on having some "female" entertainment for the guys during half time.....I wa

the guys with it but now i am concerned....Just how important is the half time show to you men....? and as an added treat i was gonna perform with one of the ladies....should i reconsider....?



I am planning on having some "female" entertainment for the guys during half time.....I was going to surpriseamc theatre



Now if I was there, do you really think we'd be watching the Super Bowl?



We'd be having our own half-time entertainment, which would definitely be going into extra time..............



I am planning on having some "female" entertainment for the guys during half time.....I was going to surprisesymphony opera theater



sounds like fun maybe i'll do the same thing!
just give them all a lap dance with nipple tassels
I'm going to play with my Wii during halftime.



...And, no, that's not a euphemism.
I don't think half time would matter
Oh hell yes! What second half?!!!
Maam, I don't know if this will help.



I have lots of experience entertaining men at parties.



Lots.



Let me know if you need any pointers.



ta-ta
Well my bro says bust out the pole and the pumps, but he's a little bit of a hormonal guy!
Hi oh wow can i Join In please Hugs
You must, of course, understand what the word *entertainment* is.



Seeing how you will provide alternate *entertainment*, the half time show wouldn't be all that "important".



Ya know?
its half time were is the show and by the way the hell with the second half lets dance
Hey the way you feel that shirt . I would turn the game off and play with the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd