Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the song and who sings it?

I recently heard this song and I don't know who it is performed by or what it is called. I know the group who performs it was at the 2006 South by South West Festival, but that's about it. I only have partial lyrics. In the beginning it says "San Anton'" and then i believe the chorus was "Down at the show he lost his virginity"



What is the song and who sings it?paramount theater



I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to find your answer, and mostly what I find are sites where you've asked this question already and not had success...



What is the song and who sings it?theatre opera theater



I dont know the name of the song you're referring to but, go to ask.com and type in the search bar "name of song with the lyrics, "down at the show he lost his virginity" it will give you the answer.

2 comments:

  1. No half steppin' by Sean Costello

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops. That's problematic. I have the mom from the 2006 acre festival and it's named No Half Steppin' by Sean Costello but the YouTube version is a totally different song. :-/

    Mystery still unsolved.

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd