Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have any funny first kiss stories?

I had my first kiss with a guy in front of a 300-400 crowd audience. I was in a musical last year and a day before the first show i was told i had to kiss this one guy on the lips for this show. the guy i had to kiss was really into me and asked me out like 5 times, but i turned him down. we had to practice kissing at the dress rehersal adn until it was long enough, we had to keep on practicing (this meant about 5-10 times) all together i kissed this boy i didn't like over 20 times, and in front of large crowds. after i performed in fornt of some kids in m classes, they kept making fun of me, and it lasted for weeks. this was back in seventh grade. not exactly the best first kiss in the world!



Have any funny first kiss stories?concert venue



My boyfriend asked to kiss me (this was because he had promised someone else he would ask me first, because my dad didnt approve of kissing and it was difficult to tell if I did or not) I said yes... He leaned in and then suddenly stopped and said "ok... but when this is over... lets run as fast as we can?" I said "ok". I used tongue without even knowing it until he told me two days after, and when I opened my eyes he had taken off down the path like the devil was at his heels. Later I had to go back because I was so excited I had left my $100 purse there by mistake.



Have any funny first kiss stories?events opera theater



Sadly enough I havent had one.
Yeah.



I stumbled and missed. Yeah. Not the way i wanted it either...
theres nothing really funny about it... well techincally the first first time i was drunk (i was 15) with one of my friends amber. then the first real one with my girlfriend when she was leaving for her bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd