Saturday, December 5, 2009

@@ Okay...it's me,again.....time to revisit "GUNSMOKE"...wanna come along??

Trivia for the ARDENT fan:



1. Who had the REAL limp, on the show?



2. What did Matt have on the wall behind where he sat at his desk?



3. On which cheek ( her FACE,you naughty boy!) did she have her beauty mark?



4. Who shot his gun rt handed, but his rifle, left handed??



(After ALL these years, I JUST noticed!!)



5. What prompted those in command, to drop the gunfight scene at the beggining of the show, and insert Matt riding his horse at a furious speed??



6. What 3 members of the cast used to perform,as a singing trio, at county fairs and such???



(They eventually returned to a gunfight scene,later on.)



@@ Okay...it's me,again.....time to revisit "GUNSMOKE"...wanna come along??getting late



1. James Arness had the real limp from a war injury.



2. A map of Dodge City?



3. Right... I think.



4. It must be Matt Dillon.



5. The Kennedy assassination?



6. The Son's of the Pioneers only had Ken Curtis... I think.



These are really just lame guesses. Your questions just keep getting harder.



@@ Okay...it's me,again.....time to revisit "GUNSMOKE"...wanna come along??regal theater opera theater



I love that video game, " Gunsmoke" by Capcom 1988.
don't know. most of the time as a kid we didn't have a tv.
I have never seen Gunsmoke. I am going to make a point of seeing if the Library has any DVDs of it. I love reading westerns, and I'm sure I'd love seeing the Marshall in action. [we don't have cable TV]
1. Chester is the one with the bad leg 2. I think it was a pic of the pres 3. Miss Kitty's mole was on her right cheek. 4. The only one I can remember as being left handed was Newly 5. I don't know this one, but have you ever noticed that Matt was always beat to the draw. You can hear the other guy fire before Matt does. 6. One of these has to be Festus. Few people know that he had a beautiful voice and even had some records out. I know. I flunked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd