Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a pic of goat looking thing i took at a grave yard can anyone help me figure out what it may

I went to an old grave yard and took some photos just to see what would show up on the film there was alot of orbs in these photos. but one that stood out more then anything i have every seen before. this grave yard is in the middle of no where and i found out that they perform wikka riturals there. now this pic that i have is a out line of what looks to be a goat head yes weird and scary i know, but the amazing thing is it is blood red. and looks to have moved up when snappin this photo. when i walked into to this grave yard i seen two red dots close to the ground me thinking i was gettin my self worked up didnt' think twice about this until this pic came out. Ive heard a lot of things that this could be. I just want a expert opinnon on this. This has just made my curisoty alot stronger i want to know how it got there why its there and most imortantly what this is. Also let me mention practicing of black magic was performed down there and recently dug up graves from 1918



I have a pic of goat looking thing i took at a grave yard can anyone help me figure out what it may be?opera house



ur asking this question in the wrong section.



I have a pic of goat looking thing i took at a grave yard can anyone help me figure out what it may be?dream theater opera theater



do you have a link to the pics?
You've got to be kidding me. There was probably a smudge on your lens.
put the pictures so we can see!!!!!!!
I could look at the pic for you, but I can't do much with just a description of it.
You'd have to show pictures otherwise people think you are crazy and won't believe you. Your mind wants to believe but there is always an explanation for what you think you see
The goat is of course an image of Beelzebub - with cleft hooves et al. But since you are in 'Jokes %26amp; Riddles' I suggest you throw a pinch of salt over your left shoulder, have a nice warm bath - and go to bed with the firm intention of buying a new camera tomorrow,
goto Fatemag.com, get their address and send a copy of the photo to them they follow up on strange and bizzare things.



I would be interested to see the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd