Thursday, December 10, 2009

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Online?

I am tryin to find online matchs for Call of Duty 4 and what happens is I just start a Team Deathmatch or Free For All and wait and wait for more players that never show..... Is there like a search for current games that I can perform to log into games quicker.... I have yet to log into a game with other players and I have been trying for an hour... my PSN is



them80



Call of Duty 4 PS3 Online?theater seating



x1supermanx



Call of Duty 4 PS3 Online?lyric opera opera theatermines psn is daddy313 Report It


I am having the same problem. I believe that the server for online play is down or full today. I hope so because if not then i dont know what else it could be.
my psn



is galeana55



add me to your friends so



then we



can tart our own games
I hope the servers are just down. The main reason I bought the game was for the online play, if it won't work, I wasted 60 dollars on what appears to be a very short campaign. My PSN is jamonett.. add me to your all's friend's list so we can play online!.. I'm assuming if you create a private game, it works.. hopefully.
same **** here I called Infinity ward and some guy said that the server is messing up but that it should be back to normal within a day or two. PSN: LeatherNeck44
Same here, I've been trying to get online for a while but just not working. Add me



htown_rollin_tx



I'm pretty good
i got tha same prob, i request everybody that put there name downmine is pharoriq11
i get the problem,



my PSN is thsk_morinaga
I have the same problem- lets all hope that it will be fixed soon!



My account is: Berkeleykid16



Add me plz!
same here, add me psn is djsiksens
Same here, it sucks... add me...



PSN: Moorfiend
Same deal. Spyy22 add me plz.
whea ive got the same prob whats up with that



account: itsowningtime



add me i have no friends *crying*
I too have just purchased this game and experiencing the same problems. I have found if you exit the lobby and then re enter that you can get it to pop. how ever it doesnt alway happen immedently.
this **** happen with me too



wtf



i waited 2 hours nohting
same problem..i've added you all..and everyone add me



brettjr2005
There is no search for current games so your stuck with the lobby idea. The reason why it's hard to find a game is because not much play team deathmatch or free for all. It's easy to find games in ground wars, team objective, team tactical and search and destroy. My PSN is MOB_squampya.
Same invite me



PSN:karagounis7
Likewise. How brutal is that?



Add: Squid_League



Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd