Saturday, December 5, 2009

What should I do in this situation?

my friends have been constantly asking me to do this skit with them.I dont want to do it becuz i have had horrible experiences in past with performing nd im too busy.Then 1 day I got a phone call and it showed that it was from 1 of my friends who was trying to get me to do the skit.So Im thinking that hes prob tryin to persuade me to do it. When I picked it up tho it was a female voice.it was the girl that I have had a crush on 4 the past couple of weeks.We never actually met each other but she knew my friend so she was using his phone.She asked me if I could do the skit.I didnt know what to do becuz I liked her but I REALLY didnt wanna dothe skit.So I told her very nicely that I didnt wanna do the skit and she was like okay.next day I found out from my friend that the girl said that I was being kind of mean to her on the phone which is the COMPLETE opposite of how i actually was so now im scared becuz i really like her nd i dont want her 2 thnk of me as a dick. so wat shud i do?



What should I do in this situation?events



Talk to her about it. Say that you heard a rumor going around that she was saying that you were mean to her on the phone. Then apologize and say that you were not trying to come off as mean at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd