Thursday, December 10, 2009

Im a US citizen married to a Filipina in the Phils. Am I legally married in the U.S. Spousal visa is

I have been given so much incorrect information on the entire subject of a spousal or fiance visa that i am obliged to comment that the procedures are clearly stated on the Homeland Security web site. www.uscis.gov . Form I-130 (spousal visa) and I-129F (fiance visa) are easily downloaded along with explicit instructions for completing them. Presently it is taking about 6 months for the Fiance Visa and 7 months for the Spousal Visa. The processing time are show on that site and are updated monthly. However, that is not my question. I only offer it because of the misinforrmation i have seen here. Also the above information pertains to the Philippines only. The United States does not recognize marriages performed in every country in the world. It does recognize marriages performed in some countries. Does anyone know for a fact if the United States does or does not recognize marriages performed in the Philippines. Thank You



Im a US citizen married to a Filipina in the Phils. Am I legally married in the U.S. Spousal visa is pending,?shows



If it is lawful in the Phillipines, it is lawful in the US. (provided you are of age and legally divorced etc.) Get an apostiled copy of the marriage certificate and a certified translation.



Im a US citizen married to a Filipina in the Phils. Am I legally married in the U.S. Spousal visa is pending,?comedy show opera theater



Yes, they sure recognized mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd